Having a capture page for your online home business is great at getting people to opt-in if your using some kind of pay per click method. When using pay per click, or banner ads or even paid advertising, all you really need is a simple one page website.

The whole purpose of having a website when using paid ads is to get people there and to quickly opt-in, so you can capture their email address. When people click on your paid ad they are interested in one thing only, and that is what your ad is promoting. You do not have to be well iptv pago. known, or interact with people like you do in Social media. A single page website will do the trick, then when you get their email address, that is when you can start interacting.

The bad thing about having just a capture page is most likely, you will not get good rankings on Google. Google likes content, fresh content and lots of it, that is where a blog comes in the picture for really building your online home business.

Search engines Love Blogs

All of the search engines love blogs, especially if your posting regularly. It is real important for your success to post frequently and keep it fresh. The more often you post, the more often the search engine spiders will visit your blog, putting you in the higher rankings of the search engines.

When writing your post, make sure they are of good value to others. People do not care what you had for breakfast, unless of course you are a movie star. Keep your posts relevant to what your online home business is all about. Keep them within your niche.

If your online home business is all about selling sports equipment, then do not write post about lingerie. People want to visit you blog about what your niche is, that is what interests them.

If selling sports equipment, write posts at least 80% that leans towards just that. The other 20% you can talk about how your family went to the football game and all the fun you had. Or how your son or daughter likes certain shoes for the sport they are in. That way when people visit your blog, they will know exactly what they are going to read about, sports!

Keep People Informed

With a blog you can also post the latest discounts you might be offering. This will keep people informed about your business and make you more sales. Just remember to only push your business once in a while, offering good content is still the best for a blog. You can post great places for them to go watch a football game, or maybe a place for them to stay when they get there.

Once your clients find out you have a blog, where they can go and find out new things, you will have a lot of return visitors and comments. Having great comments is another thing that all the search engines like.

Once you start a blog, you have to keep up with it in order to make money and build your online home business. You can not just let it sit dormant and expect it to magically make money for you. You have to constantly keep it updated with fresh new blog posts and stay committed to it.

Another good thing about blogs is you can put your affiliate links in the side column. Say you use Traffic Geyser for uploading and sending out your videos and articles. Putting a link for Traffic Geyser for other people to click on, will give you extra cash flow. When using affiliate links make sure it is something you use yourself also, be honest about how good they are.

Most of all make sure you have your own domain instead of having some blogging company host it for you. This shows more credibility for you and also gives you more power of how you want it to look. I have known of some people that used blogging companies, and one day their blog was just gone, all their posts and hard work, gone!

Remember in today’s online world, it is a social media world, so using a blog to build your online home business will rock your business to success!